Working as part of the REAP team in this long-established environmental charity.
· Working with the Project Manager and other REAP staff team members.
· Administration of all REAP’s projects
· Dealing with enquiries to REAP by phone, email or in person to and signposting to other project staff and volunteers.
· To help deliver support for REAP fuel project work.
· Make fuel bank and food parcel referrals, replying to organisations referring to the REAP energy project and other associated paperwork.
· Entering relevant details onto the REAP database system in compliance with GDPR and REAP policies and procedures.
· Attending team meetings and working as part of the REAP Energy Advice team.
· Assisting with financial records and accounts, including cash book, processing staff and volunteer expenses.
· Social media posting and maintenance.
· Management and development of web site & IT resources.
· Designing, production & promotion of marketing materials and leaflets.
· Creating events through Eventbrite and handle bookings.
· Purchasing of materials & equipment.
· Other tasks to deliver on REAP’s projects and income-generating activity.
You will be line managed by the REAP Manager.
Post Terms & Conditions
· Salary: £18,200
· Hours: 35 hours per week with the option of a job share (part time)
· Base: REAP Office in Keith with hybrid options for job share, home working negotiable
· Holiday entitlement – 34 days pro rata (including public holidays)
The post will be a fixed term contract for 12 months with option to extend subject to funding.
To apply visit reapscotland.org.uk/vacancy
This post is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £18,200.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Keith
Application deadline: 16/06/2023
Reference ID: EAA0523
Expected start date: June 2023
This post is funded by the National Lottery Community fund.