We are looking to employee an Energy Adviser Administrator working as part of the REAP team in this long-established environmental charity.
• Working with the Project Manager and other REAP staff team members.
• Administrating of all REAP’s projects
• Dealing with enquiries to REAP by phone, email or in person to and signposting to other project staff and volunteers.
• To help deliver support for REAP fuel project work.
• Make fuel bank and food parcel referrals, replying to organisations referring to the
REAP energy project and other associated paperwork.
• Entering relevant details onto the REAP database system in compliance with GDPR and REAP policies and procedures.
• Attending team meetings and working as part of the REAP Energy Advice team.
• Assisting with financial records and accounts, including cash book, processing staff and volunteer expenses.
• Social media posting and maintenance.
• Management and development of web site & IT resources.
• Designing, production & promotion of marketing materials and leaflets.
• Creating events through Eventbrite and handle bookings.
• Purchasing of materials & equipment.
• Other tasks to deliver on REAP’s projects and income-generating activity.
You will be line managed by the REAP Manager.
Post Terms & Conditions
• Salary: £18,200 pro rata
• Hours: 28 hours per week or option of job share post of 14 hours per week
• Base: REAP Office in Keith with hybrid options for job share, home working negotiable
• Holiday entitlement – 34 days pro rata (including public holidays)
The post/s will be a fixed term contract to the end of December 2022 with option to extend depending on funding.
Experience of project administration
Previous experience of financial management
Good written communication skills
Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office 365 software
Experience of website maintenance
Ability to work within and to, organisational policies, risk assessments and protocols with particular reference to confidentiality
Previous involvement in Third Sector or with a community group
A good team worker with strong organisational and time management skills
Application forms available here
Completed application form and equal opportunities form should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10am on Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews: w/c Monday 11th July 2022
Candidates will be informed if they are unsuccessful
This post is funded by a range of funders: Energy Industry Voluntary Redress Scheme, People Postcode Trust & Home Energy Efficiency Programmes for Scotland (HEEPS)