Working as part of the REAP team in this long-established environmental charity.
- Working with the Project Manager and other REAP staff team members.
- Administration of all REAP’s projects
- Dealing with enquiries to REAP by phone, email or in person to and signposting to other project staff and volunteers.
- To help deliver support for REAP fuel project work.
- Make fuel bank and food parcel referrals, replying to organisations referring to the REAP energy project and other associated paperwork.
- Entering relevant details onto the REAP database system in compliance with GDPR and REAP policies and procedures.
- Attending team meetings and working as part of the REAP Energy Advice team.
- Assisting with financial records and accounts, including cash book, processing staff and volunteer expenses.
- Social media posting and maintenance.
- Management and development of web site & IT resources.
- Designing, production & promotion of marketing materials and leaflets.
- Creating events through Eventbrite and handle bookings.
- Purchasing of materials & equipment.
- Other tasks to deliver on REAP’s projects and income-generating activity.
You will be line managed by the REAP Manager.
Post Terms & Conditions
Salary: £18,200 pro rata
Hours: 14 hours per week
How to apply: request application pack by emailing email@example.com